Follow our recommendations below to better organize your move by preparing your boxes and packing your belongings:
- All of the materials you'll need to prepare your packaging are available at the Monte-Carlo Selfstorage shop, including cardboard boxes, adhesive tapes, covers, and more.
- With two crossed strains of the tape, seal the bottom of the carton.
- Heavy goods should be placed in the smaller boxes, while light goods, such as blankets and sheets, should be placed in the bigger boxes.
- If necessary, write the word "fragile" in the boxes.
- Make sure the boxes aren't overload! The maximum recommended weight is 15kg.
- Do not pack your belongings in plastic garbage bags.
- Tables and furniture are delicate: protect the legs and angles if possible.
- To make stacking easier, close the box flat.
It's simple to rent a box! We complete the rental documentation in a few minutes after you select the box that best meets your needs. There will be a deposit required. We accept electronic payments. You'll also be requested to show your ID card.
You'll have access to your personal storage box in Monaco in a matter of minutes!
Only you hold the key to ensure maximum protection for the furniture and goods stored in your box. An access badge or a personal access code is required to gain access to the premises. All of our facilities are videotaped 24 hours a day, seven days a week, and are constantly monitored. Our security service performs night checks as well.
As a result, your belongings are safely stored near you in Monaco!