Consider the following recommendations from Monte-Carlo Self Storage specialists to make your Self-storage experience as pleasant as possible:
- Place the heavy boxes on the box's floor, stacking them from lightest to heaviest.
- Stack boxes high up to the ceiling to make the most of the space in your storage box.
- Leave a free entrance in the center of your BOX if ever possible.
- Remember to use labels or a marker to label your boxes.
- Make a note of the contents and positions of the boxes you've stored.
- Do not place your belongings against the box's walls (To improve ventilation in the box).
- Internal regulations prohibit the storage of flammable items such as paint, chemicals, etc.
- If possible, stack boxes of the same size to save space and make stacking easy.
It's simple to rent a box! We complete the rental documentation in a few minutes after you select the box that best meets your needs. There will be a deposit required. We accept electronic payments. You'll also be requested to show your ID card.
You'll have access to your personal storage box in Monaco in a matter of minutes!
Only you hold the key to ensure maximum protection for the furniture and goods stored in your box. An access badge or a personal access code is required to gain access to the premises. All of our facilities are videotaped 24 hours a day, seven days a week, and are constantly monitored. Our security service performs night checks as well.
As a result, your belongings are safely stored near you in Monaco!